Pretty in Red

Pretty in Red
simple, friendly, thoughtful & fun to be with...

A BEAUTIFUL WORLD...

LIFE THAT MUST BE TREASURED

Huwebes, Nobyembre 10, 2011

Precious Life

     Life is beautiful... they say. How bout the rest of us? What makes life beautiful to you? Would that be simple or quite complicated? If one would be given the chance to write down about their life, I will be receiving tons of mails about it and there will be mixed emotions. My life will be an inspiration as well, or somehow some would criticize about it but that's how I experienced it. And the important thing is that I've learned from those things.

    When I was in college, I experienced being away from home for the first time. That was scary, though I have no choice. And in order for me to go to college, I have to avail of the scholarship granted to me being an academic awardee during my high school. And so.... my life continued being a freshmen. I have to go home only twice a month or sometimes once a semester only.

     Funny but weird. We are in the same island but different dialects... that's the Philippines. With the 7,107 islands in the archipelago, try to imagine how complex are our dialects. And yet we are living in the same country. Cebuano are among the topnotchers of the people speaking Bisaya. And I am a Hiligaynon speaking girl interacting with different people from the neighboring provinces and they are speaking Karay-a.

     My first night was a bit nerve-biting. But I'm coping up.

    .... to be continued >>>>>>

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento